Terms & Conditions
1.1 The website www.xenospack.gr is the online store for the promotion and sale of products via the Internet created and operated by the company Xenos packaging AE (referred to as “XENOS packaging SA” or “company”), based in Thessaloniki (VIPETH SINDOU, Sindos 57022) Tax ID 999125860 D.O.Y. F.A.E. of Thessaloniki, with No. G.E.M.I. 42361506000. Hereinafter referred to as XENOS packaging SA.
1.3 You must be at least 18 years of age to use www.xenospack.gr. If you navigate, transact through www.xenospack.gr and accept its terms and conditions, you warrant and represent that you are at least 18 years of age. If minors nevertheless use www.xenospack.gr, the company is not liable.
1.4 The company may, at its sole discretion, amend these terms and conditions of use, shipping and payment policies and methods, as well as update or upgrade them, without prior notice to the user/consumer/visitor of www.xenospack.gr. The non-exercise by XENOS packaging SA of its rights under these terms does not imply a waiver of these rights. XENOS packaging SA shall not be liable for breach of these terms due to force majeure.
1.6 XENOS packaging SA reserves the right at any time, without justification and without prior notice to the user/consumer/visitor of www.xenospack.gr to cancel, suspend or terminate the operation of www.xenospack.gr. The user/consumer/visitor of www.xenospack.gr unreservedly acknowledges and accepts all of the above by navigating and/or using the services of www.xenospack.gr alone .
1.8 These terms and conditions, as well as all contracts concluded through the e-shop are governed by Greek Law. For any disputes that may arise, the Courts of Thessaloniki shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
2. Content – Liability
2.1 The presentation of the products for sale of www.xenospack.gr is an invitation to the visitor / user / consumer to submit a proposal for a contract. Their presentation does not in any way constitute a commitment of the company for the availability and adequacy of the products and services presented (Art. 127 et seq. of the Civil Code).
2.2 XENOS packaging SA collects, processes and distributes its content, but does not guarantee the completeness, adequacy and appropriateness or the absence of any Subscribe to DeepL Pro to edit this document. In any case, users/visitors of www.xenospack.gr assume the responsibility of cross-checking and/or confirming the provided content with its sources. 2.3. www.xenospack.gr may in many cases refer through “links”, hyperlinks or advertising banners to other websites, the providers of which are fully responsible (civil, criminal, etc.) for the security, legality and validity of the content, the personal data protection policy, the quality and adequacy of the services or products of other websites, links, hyperlinks or advertising banners and bears no responsibility for them towards users / visitors / consumers. Therefore, the user / visitor / consumer must comply with their terms and for any problem they may encounter, they should contact the respective provider.
3. Copyright & Intellectual Property Rights Industrial Property Rights.
3.1 All the content of www.xenospack.gr, which is defined as the set of images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, trademarks of services and products (hereinafter referred to as Content), are legally owned by the company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions on the protection of intellectual property. Any act that, according to the above legal framework and the relevant case law, is considered as an infringement of the intellectual property rights of the beneficiary is prohibited. Therefore, it is prohibited, inter alia, copying, analog/digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative works or misleading the public about the actual provider and owner of the Content of www.xenospack.gr. Any reproduction, republication, re-publication, uploading, posting, distribution or transmission or any other use of the Content in any manner or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of the Company.
3.2 The names, images, any graphic applications, logos and the domain name xenospack.gr used in transactions in general, in order to represent the company www.xenospack.gr and third parties contracted with them and their products or services, are trademarks and distinctive features of the company and / or www.xenospack.gr and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property. In any case, their appearance and display on the website www.xenospack.gr and on the company should not be construed in any way as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
4. User obligations
4.1. Users / visitors / consumers of the website www.xenospack.gr accept that they will not use www.xenospack.gr for sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, offensive, annoying, slanderous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, constitutes a violation of another’s privacy, shows empathy, or expresses racial hatred, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be broadcast in accordance with the law or contractual obligations, infringes any intellectual or industrial property right (including, but not limited to, patent, trademark, trade secret, know-how, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties), contains software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation of any software or computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates applicable Greek and EU legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any Content is used to collect or store personal data, or is used to collect or store personal data, or is used to transmit or store personal data, or is used to transmit or store personal data, or is used to transmit personal data, or is used to transmit or store personal data, or is used to transmit personal data to third parties.
4.2. The non-exercise by the company of its rights under these terms and conditions does not imply a waiver of these rights.
5. Security The company recognizes the importance of the security of personal data and electronic transactions and takes all necessary measures, using modern and advanced methods, to ensure the maximum possible security of users / visitors / consumers of www.xenospack.gr. All information, which is related to the personal data and transactions of users/visitors/consumers, is secure and confidential. The security of www.xenospack.gr is achieved by the following methods: customer identification, the codes used for identification are two: the login code (e-mail or username) and the personal secret security code (password), which each time entered provide the user with absolutely secure access to his/her personal data. The personal secret password can be changed by users at any time. Users / visitors / consumers are the only ones who have access to their data through the above passwords and are therefore solely responsible for maintaining its secrecy and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage, the user / visitor / consumer must immediately notify the company, otherwise the latter shall not be liable for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. It is recommended, for security reasons, to change the secret code at regular intervals and to configure the codes in such a way that they are not easily detectable. 6. Confidentiality of communications &
6.1 Users/visitors/consumers can browse www.xenospack.gr without providing any personal information. Any information provided to the company via www.xenospack.gr when carrying out an order is confidential and the latter has taken all necessary measures to ensure that it is used only to the extent necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are the following. Users/visitors/consumers may access this information and request its correction in the event of a documented error.
6.2. Any personal data declared anywhere on the pages and services of the website www.xenospack.gr are defined solely to ensure the operation of the respective service and the successful completion of the transaction and are not used by any third party, without complying with the provisions of Law 2472/97 on the protection of personal data processing, as it applies at any time.
6.3 Users / visitors / consumers may request to receive newsletters & news letters and printed material at the time of registration, reserving at any time the right to opt out of this service. 6.4 Subject to the above, the company does not disclose or make public to third parties the personal data of users / visitors / consumers of www.xenospack.gr. All information is encrypted and stored in complete security.
11 Communication methods.
11.1. By e-mail message to [email protected] and/or via the electronic contact form posted on our website, to which messages our company will reply on the next working day.
11.2. By telephone on the company’s telephone number (+30) 2310569180 on working days and hours, i.e:
Monday 08:00 – 16:00
Tuesday 08:00 – 16:00
Wednesday 08:00 – 16:00
Thursday 08:00 – 16:00
Friday 08:00 – 16:00.
12. Protection of Personal Data XENOS packaging SA has created this website in order to serve its customers and inform its visitors. In order to achieve the best service for you, it is important that you, our customer, provide us with specific information regarding the processing of your order, which is safeguarded by us.
This Privacy Statement and the attached Terms and Conditions of Use of this website describe the method of data collection from www.xenospack.gr and through the telephone ordering system, our use of this data and the terms and conditions of use of this website. This Privacy Statement refers exclusively and only to the personal data that you provide to us during your orders on this website and is in full compliance with the provisions of the applicable legislation, including Laws 2472/1997 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and 3471/2006 on the protection of personal data in electronic communications, as currently in force.
The information voluntarily provided by the users of the mentioned website is used by www.xenospack.gr in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store, to provide them with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to serve and execute their orders. The information collected by www.xenospack.gr through the website is intended to measure the number of visits to the website, to determine the customers’ requirements for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company.
Any natural person to whom the personal data refers has, in any case, the right, in accordance with Article 12 of Law 2472/1997, to know whether they are or have been processed. Furthermore, he or she has the right, pursuant to Article 13 of Law 2472/1997, to object at any time to the processing of data concerning him or her.
The possible passage of the users of the website to third party websites (through special links such as links, hyperlinks, banners), XENOS packaging SA is not responsible for the terms of management and protection of personal data that these third parties follow.
13. Data collection www.xenospack.gr has designed its website so that users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish to do so. Visitors to our website are asked to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order product(s), register on our website and/or send an e-mail to www.xenospack.gr. If you use this website, you unreservedly accept and consent to this Privacy Statement and to the terms and conditions of use of the website communicated through it.
14. Processing and use of data www.xenospack.gr collects three types of data about users. When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your full name, address, area code, zip code, email address, phone number, and payment method for the order. In addition, you may also be asked for more specific information, such as shipping – delivery details of an order, pricing details or details about an offer you have requested. www.xenospack.gr makes use of the information you provide during the online submission of the form in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order to your location, (ii) customer confirmation and identification in any necessary case, (iii) new or alternative products offered by XENOS packaging SA (iv) special offers XENOS packaging SA. You may choose whether or not you wish to receive such communications from XENOS packaging SA by sending your request by e-mail to [email protected].
15. Access to personal data Every order processing requires the collection of personal data. Any supporting documents and documents certifying and stating the identity of the customer remain strictly confidential and are checked only by the responsible responsible department of www.xenospack.gr. The aforementioned provision of your personal data by you means that you consent to the use of such data by the employees of www.xenospack.gr for the purposes mentioned above. www.xenospack.gr requires its employees and website maintainers to provide its users-customers with the level of security stated in this Privacy Statement. Under no other circumstances may www.xenospack.gr share your personal information with others without your prior consent, unless required by law. In particular, under specific, legal conditions, the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data collected on-line is permitted or required without your consent.
17. Correction, Modification or Deletion of Data XENOS packaging SA allows its users to correct, modify, supplement or delete data and information that they have registered in www.xenospack.gr. If you choose to delete information, www.xenospack.gr will act to delete this information from its records immediately. For the protection and security of the user, www.xenospack.gr will attempt to ensure that the person making the changes is in fact the same person as the user. To access or change your personal data, log in to your personal account on the website. To delete your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]. If you wish to report problems with the operation of the website or to raise any queries, please contact www.xenospack.gr by e-mail at [email protected]. Please note that we make every effort to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password to our website also depends on you.
All the above, regarding the collection, processing, access to personal data and rights of the users of the website apply, mutatis-mutandis, also to telephone orders, regarding the information that customers are asked to provide by telephone, in conjunction with any special provisions, regarding telephone orders, mentioned in these terms and conditions.