Bags for Herbs & Beverages
Packaging to quench one’s thirst
4 types of herbs packaging at your disposal 👇
1. Herbs pouch
with or without pleats
2. Doypack Bag
3. Flat Bottom Bag
Square bottom bag
4. Food Packaging
Packing Roller for packaging machines
• Application for foods necessary to be packaged
• Produced from materials such as : LDPE, CAST PP, BO PP, ALU, ALLOX – suitable for food
• Material thickness from 30 to 70 mic
• Dimensions ranging according to demand
• Printability up to 6 colours
Why packaging for beverages and herbs is important?
Packaging plays a key role in the trade and distribution of the beverages. From design to materials and sustainability, there are many factors to consider when choosing packaging that stands out and ap-peals to consumers. Design is one of the most critical factors in packaging for your favorite teas. The packaging must stand out from the competition and catch the eye of the consumer.
What to look out for when choosing packaging for beverages?
- Choose eye-catching colours: Bright and bold colors are ideal for grabbing the attention of consumers.
- Use unique shapes. Unusual shapes can make the packaging stand out from the competition and make it easier for consumers to recognise the brand.
- Add branding elements. Including your brand name, logo and slogan can increase brand awareness and brand recognition for you and your company.
Types of herbs packaging:
- Herbs pouch with central gluing and pleats
- Doypack bag with oval botto, without pleats
- Flat Bottom bag with pleats
- Roll Packaging
The importance of sustainability:
Sustainability is a key element in the production and subsequent selection of packaging for beverages. Consumers are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious and expect companies to be too.
- Choose recyclable materials. We have a wide range of recyclable materials that can, by extension, encourage your consumers to recycle their packaging.
- Reduce packaging waste: Choose packaging that uses minimal materials and is lightweight to reduce waste.
- Use environmentally friendly inks: choose inks for your sachets that are environmentally friendly and do not harm the environment.
Taking design, materials and sustainability into account, Xenos Packaging can offer you packaging that stands out, protects the product and appeals to environmentally conscious consumers. With the right packaging, your herbal and infusion brands can increase their visibility and appeal to a wider range of consumers.