Bakeries, pastry shops & patisseries
11 types of confectionery & bakery packaging at your disposal 👇
1. Bag with
2. Doypack Bag
3. Flat Bottom Bag
Square bottom bag
4. Plastic bag
with gluing on the bottom
5. Plastic bag
6. Plastic bag
three side gluing
7. Paper Bags
8. Paper Bags
with flat or
9. Fabric Bags with
10. Fabric Bags
What is the right packaging for bakery, pastry shop or patissery?
Pastries and delicious desserts deserve to be presented in the best way. The success of a bakery or pastry shop does not only depend on the quality of its products, but also on the packaging in which they are presented, such as the pastry bags!
Packaging for bakery, pastry shop or patissery
In today’s competitive market, customers have high expectations for both taste and presentation. With the right packaging solution and various pouches for pastries and bakery products, a foodservice outlet can improve its image, increase customer satisfaction and ultimately increase sales. The start of the day is inextricably linked to the consumption of fresh baked goods! Choosing the right packaging for your pastries and baked goods will protect your product, keep it fresh, and showcase it. Packaging for sweets and baked goods is more than just a means of transport. It is a critical part of the overall customer experience and can play a big role in creating a lasting impression.
Types of food packaging for confectionery and bakeries
- Bag with central gluing with or without pleats
- Doypack oval bottom pouch without pleats
- Flat Bottom Square Bottom pouch with pleats
- Plastic bag with glued bottom
- Plastic bag with side gluing on 2 sides
- Pouch with three sides bonded
- Luxury offset paper bags
- Flexo paper bags with flat or twisted handle
- Fabric bags with internal lamination
- Cotton textile bags
- Roll packaging
We offer biodegradable and recyclable confectionery packaging, including bags, sheets and packaging made from bioplastic PLA, PP and paper, ideal for storing everything from cakes and Danish pastries to pastries and breads. Furthermore, we have individual candy packaging that will keep your product in the best possible way. Our range of pastry and bread packaging is ideal for transporting and protecting your delicious products on the go and making them last longer.
Find the packaging bag for bakery or confectionery that best suits your product. Then a paper or plastic bag to place your edible products with your business logo and brand colors that will best accompany the unique taste of your bakery or confectionery products!
What are the benefits of innovative bakery and bread packaging?
- Custom packaging can help create a unique brand identity and make your foodservice establishment stand out.
- Improved customer experience as packaging that is both visually appealing and functional can improve the customer experience and increase product enjoyment.
- Increased sales because by presenting your edible products in an attractive way either in individual confectionery packs or larger confectionery packs, you can encourage customers to buy more.
- Better product retention as the right packaging can help maintain the freshness, quality and overall appearance of confectionery and bread products, which can lead to increased customer satisfaction and repeat business.
What should I look for when choosing bags for confectionery or bakery products?
- Sustainable packaging: Customers are becoming increasingly environmentally conscious and, as a result, sustainable packaging options are becoming more popular.
- Personalised packaging: Personalized packaging options, such as customized labeling and branding, can help differentiate your products from the competition.
- Transparent packaging: Transparent packaging provides customers with a clear picture of the product, which can increase their desire to purchase.
- Creative shapes: Innovative designs for confectionery packaging provided by Xenos Packaging can help create a memorable experience for customers and brand recognition.