Bags protecting what is… underneath
What is the appropriate packaging for lingerie?
There is a plethora of packaging options and the question is which one is right for your business’ lingerie.
Plastic bags for underwear
- They are lightweight
- They are easily stored, wrapped inside each other without the fear of wrinkling, as can be the case with more delicate materials, such as paper.
- The plastic bag is waterproof which means it can protect underwear products.
- They are economical and affordable. Especially in cases where you need very large quantities of packing bags, plastic bags are the right choice.
Paper bags for underwear
- They are fully reusable and recyclable. So as long as you want your business to have an eco-friendly face, they are a good choice.
- They can withstand many more weight wraps compared to plastic ones.
Fabric bags for lingerie
- Fabric bags are without a doubt a consumer favorite. Investing in this kind of bags brings multiple profits in relation to what you will spend.
- They are mobile advertising as they will be reused many times, bearing your logo on them.
- They are durable and have more strength than both plastic and paper bags. You won’t have to worry about the bags getting damaged or torn.
- They are 100% recyclable and can be used over and over again.
E-shop bags for underwear
Many businesses with lingerie products are active online as well. If you are one of them, then you will need e-shop bags for lingerie to ensure safe transportation.